Monday 9 May 2011

Tron Legacy Article Review

The 'Tron Legacy' review was a rather interesting one; it had a lot of bright neon type lights in every image which was very eye catching and the quotes were in an unusual but intriguing font. I like the overall repertoire it had going on, the organisation was good and it also had two of the motorbike type vehicles shootong across the double page.

The fact that the colours used were so bright it almost forced the viewer to take a second and third look at the images. Another part of interest was how interesting the text was, it really got me into it and I kept reading on and on. I found that the author had a way with words and made the text seem-less and almost like a conversation.

Something else I like about this review, was how each actor had a section where their picture was in view clearly, and there were questions next to them about how they found filming and what lies ahead in the future for them. This got me interested and I wanted to read more up to the point where research about films they were going to feature in wasn't going to hurt.

I particularly like the font used, it's very faint and thin yet noticeable as the colour grey strangely stood out; this may have been because the only other colours were black and the bright blue and gold. The quotes were also humorous which is always a nice touch.

The first double page is a very large image of a beautifully constructed view of the world in the film, with simply a character in the middle of it, i found that to be very effective and made me want to see more instantly.

All in all I found that this is one of the better reviews out there and if I hadn't already watched the film, it would have definitely made me want to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment