Sunday 8 May 2011

Age Certificate







 I decided to give my film an age certificate of 12A due to it not including any extreme violence, explicit scenes or swearing. It had one action during it's entirety of a man being knocked down which isn't really enough to raise it's age rating.

In fact I felt that because I was able to appeal to a younger audience as much as older ones helped me gain a variation in age and interest; which is an advantage when creating a film such as this. Word of mouth is a powerful action in the world of media and if generated well enough things could take a positive step.

What I had also found was that my film actually followed the steps of the BBFC guidelines on the official website. So I had discovered that this was positive and felt that if the criteria of my film met the professional terms and conditions, then there were going to be no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment