Monday 9 May 2011

Evaluation Process

The evaluation was a long and difficult process. It was a matter of going over everything I had done throughout this coursework and putting that into words I had to express visually and verbally. My evaluation reached a running time of roughly 25 minutes. I did this individually as I was working on my own and found that there were much more difficulties ahead than I had anticipated.

The first one was the voiceover. My first instinct was to write a script of exactly what I was going to say; I was later told that speaking as if having a conversation with the listener was more effective, so I gave it a shot. I found that it was a lot harder as there were much more mistakes and errors but after the time taken that I needed I completed it to a degree of satisfaction.

I felt that the editing was the longest part of the process; because I literally had to sit there and listen to almost an 35-40 minutes worth of audio and cut that down to the most important points, which then came down to the 25 minute mark. This was a long and dare I say it boring part of the evaluation; but it had to be done, and once completed it was a load of my chest and apart of my production.

No comments:

Post a Comment