Thursday 23 September 2010

People Who Have Inspired Me To Take Up Making A film Like This

I have always had a strong passion for films and media. The fact that I have an opportunity to make a film that could actually be viewed by people who will enjoy it gives me a lot of motivation.

Director's such as Michael Bay, Doug Liman, Christopher Nolan; who brought us films such as 'Bad Boys I & II, Batman Begins & The Dark Knight, The Bourne Trilogy & Inception'. If I ever had the opportunity to be apart of the making of these films i would have been speechless, because as I watch these films I admire the camera shots, the edits, special effects and most of all appreciate what the director has achieved due to them being under rated after the creation of these films. Most credit goes to and deservedly the stars of the films. Actors such as 'Will Smith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Christian Bale & Martin Lawrence. All of these actors are extremely talented in their course of acting and great films such as these would not be nearly as successful as they did if without them.

I've seen films that have grossed over 1 Billion pounds and think how is that possible. The amount of credibility people who made that film received is just breath taking for me and to be able o some day get within 100 miles of that and I would be satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment