Saturday 2 October 2010

Costumes & Props


In this film I have decided that I am going to use casual wear for costume on the character at hand. I feel that this will attract minimal attention to him and his previous life (seeing as the audience will not know). What this will do is allow him to be at any location on Oxford Street and allow no complications of him not fitting in as such; He can be in a cafe and look inconspicuous and he can be on the street and look like an innocent bystander, which is the main aim I am trying to achieve.


For props I will be using quite a few things to construct the film. One of which will be a tissue of a chosen cafe to represent the characters' leading clue. A Santander receipt will also be used to have instructions on it at one point in the film. An envelope later in the film is used as an unidentified delivery but the prop that will be most effective is the lighting. Thos is down to the whole ending being based on the implication that something is going to happen, but obviously in real life it is not possible, so hopefully with all props used and editing to its' best, I may be able to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment